Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Winner & Top 3 304

Hi all :)

First please let me apologise for this going out a little late...
Silly me I got muddled with the Bank Holiday!!

Thanks to all those who entered and left comments :)
It was great to see so many of you enjoying the challenge.


Our sponsor is...
Little Blue Button Stamps

Prize : $10 Gift Certificate to spend in store

 Congrats to our Winner!

160. Donna T

Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 304 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 04/06/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Here's the Top 3 for this week...


24. Helen


Well done everyone!
Please take your badges from the sidebar :)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3. xx

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all winners!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Congrats :)

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the Top 3!
Helen x

Aisha said...

Thank you for choose me for top 3 !!!!

Ariana Richardo said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Website
Information